Key Contact Responsibilities
Key Contacts are responsible for the organization, administration, and follow-through of data synchronization, payroll deployment, work loads, training, and HRMS access. Key Contacts:
- Encourage and ensure timely synchronization of data between current payroll and HRMS systems.
- Identify and resolve delays in entry of HRMS appointment information by individuals designated and trained for HRMS entry.
- Examine current work flow of HR information in units and make necessary changes to support the HRMS plans determined within the respective units.
- Initiate review of current responsibilities for appointment, payroll, and redistribution activity and recommend appropriate organization and assignment of roles for these activities in HRMS.
- Identify assigned individuals to be trained and ensure timely training and commencement of "hands on" experience.
- Drive the verification of distribution accounts, and student employee and temporary and casual appointments following the late April conversion of this information.
- Ensure timely entry of all payroll data for a minimum of two pay periods following the implementation of payroll.
Key Contact Directory (pdf)