U Card Office Crookston
Main navigation |
An issue date is printed on your U Card because it never expires so you must properly care for it, as a replacement fee is assessed for damaged, lost or stolen U Cards.
* Lost or stolen U Cards should be reported to the U Card Office in person, by phone at 218-281-8548 or by email to email@example.com or to Campus Police.
Recommended U Card care:
- Always store your U Card in a Tyvek card sleeve, available at the U Card Office.
Or you can purchase a soft or hard plastic card holder (pictured below) from the U Card Office.
- Never allow your U Card to be used as collateral for University services as there may be
financial value or access to campus services associated with your U Card.
- Never turn in your U Card at the end of employment or classes.
- Never allow your U Card to be retained for on or off campus services.
- Never leave your U Card on your dashboard or in the sun.
- Never allow your U Card's magnetic stripes to be scratched by sharp objects, like keys or
- Never allow your U Card's magnetic stripes to touch other cards' magnetic stripes because
the U Card could demagnetize them.
- Never bend your U Card.
- Never punch holes in your U Card.
- Never apply tape or stickers to your U Card.
* If someone is fraudulently using a U Card, please notify our office as soon as possible.
* Departments: U Cards must NOT be collected upon termination of employment.
If My U Card is…
Lost, damaged, stolen, won’t "work," won’t swipe.
What do I do?
What are the U Card Office policies?