Criteria for selecting a homepage view story
This story shows how the University does at least one of the following:
1. Prepares students to make a better world.
2. Solves life-challenging problems.
3. Promotes healthy lives.
4. Meets the challenges facing our planet.
5. Builds the economy.
6. Transforms areas of culture, art and society.
7. Builds relationships with communities.
(This includes the pride and goodwill fostered by all sorts of events and outreach activities.)
8. Makes key discoveries that extend human knowledge.
Fac/staff view considerations
How to submit your story
Attend the monthly internal story sharing meetings.
Send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will ensure your story is received by the following persons: Patty Mattern, Matt Hodson, Laura Johnson, Adam Overland, Bill Magdalene, Rick Moore, Deane Morrison, and others.
Homepage managing editors:
Adam Overland: Faculty view; Staff view
Bill Magdalene: Current Students view; Future Students view
Deane Morrison: Parents view
Rick Moore: Donors & Alumni view; Sports Fans view