Budget Charge Parking
With department authorization, University of Minnesota employees may charge parking to a EFS number by using a special keycard.
- Parking is on a space available basis only. If the facility sign reads “Full”, you will need to find another location in which to park.
- Fees are charged at the hourly rate.
- Your department will receive a monthly bill for the parking fees incurred.
- Gopher Lot
- Maroon Lot (daily rate does NOT apply; vehicle is charged by the hour)
- 4th Street Ramp
- Church Street Garage
- East River Road Garage
- Oak Street Ramp
- University Avenue Ramp
- Washington Avenue Ramp
- Weisman Art Museum Garage
- 19th Avenue Ramp
- 21st Avenue Ramp
- Lot C86
- West Bank Office Building Ramp (top level only)
- Gortner Avenue Ramp
- Lot S106
Budget Charge Form
Call 612-626-7275 for assistance
Always have a back up plan. If a location is full, your budget charge card will not let you into that facility. You will need to go to another location.
Click on the box above for details on campus safety initiatives.