About the Service
A curb-to-curb transport service provided free of charge to persons with short- or long-term physical disabilities. The service operates on the Twin Cities campus.
- Vans operate Monday through Friday year-round, except on University holidays
- The first daily ride starts at 7:30 a.m. and the last ride starts at 9:30 p.m.
- Rides may be scheduled up to two weeks in advance
- Rides may be scheduled from and to more than 200 locations on the Twin Cities campus
Add/Change/Cancel a Reservation Online
Use the online reservation system to:
- Add, change or cancel a reservation 24/7. Note: all same-day adds, changes and cancellations must be made by phone between 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- See a list of your pending and past reservations
- Copy a past reservation to create a new request
- Manage your contact phone number
Sign in with your U of M Internet ID to get started.
Add/Change/Cancel a Reservation by Phone
Call the Paratransit appointment line at 612-624-8338 between 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (closed on University holidays).
DID YOU KNOW?
Paratransit Service now serves the West Bank Office Building.
NEED TO KNOW - If you use the online reservation system, you will need to look in the start/end location drop-down menu for ST. PAUL campus to find the WBOB location. PTS needed to put it in that automated system drop-down (instead of West Bank) to allow drivers enough time to complete the journey. We apologize for the confusion this causes.
Deeply discounted Metro Mobility fare tickets are available to University students, faculty and staff at the PTS main office. Contact 612-626-7275 for more information.
Click on the box above for details on campus safety initiatives.