About the Service
A curb-to-curb transport service provided free of charge to persons with short- or long-term physical disabilities. The service operates on the Twin Cities campus.
- Vans operate Monday through Friday year-round, except on University holidays
- The first daily ride starts at 7:30 a.m. and the last ride starts at 9:30 p.m.
- Rides may be scheduled up to two weeks in advance
- Rides may be scheduled from and to more than 200 locations on the Twin Cities campus
Add/Change/Cancel a Reservation Online
Use the online reservation system to:
- Add, change or cancel a reservation 24/7. Note: all same-day adds, changes and cancellations must be made by phone between 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- See a list of your pending and past reservations
- Copy a past reservation to create a new request
- Manage your contact phone number
Sign in with your U of M Internet ID to get started.
Add/Change/Cancel a Reservation by Phone
Call the Paratransit appointment line at 612-624-8338 between 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (closed on University holidays).
Deeply discounted Metro Mobility fare tickets are available to University students, faculty and staff at the PTS main office. Contact 612-626-7275 for more information.
Click on the box above for details on campus safety initiatives.