President’s Office Hours
A special opportunity for current students
President Kaler periodically sets aside time to meet with students. These student office hours are a great opportunity to get to know the president and share your thoughts about the University.
President Kaler meets with students in the order in which they arrive. For Twin Cities campus sessions, sign-up begins in Room 213, Morrill Hall, 30 minutes prior to the start of office hours; your current U Card photo ID is required. It is not possible to sign up for a specific time during the hour.
To accommodate as many students as possible, each student or group will have about a 10-minute visit. Groups are limited to three students.
Please note that President Kaler is not able to intervene in individual problems that are appropriately handled by deans or other University officials.
Spring 2014 Office Hours
- January 31, 4-5 p.m., Twin Cities campus
- February 28, 1:30–2:30 p.m., Twin Cities campus
- March 25, 4–5 p.m., Twin Cities campus
- April 18, 2:30–3:30 p.m., Twin Cities campus
- May 6, 10:30–11:30 a.m., Twin Cities campus