Eric W. Kaler
President Eric W. Kaler will be inaugurated at 11 a.m. Thursday, September 22, in Ted Mann Concert Hall.
- To attend in person, you must have a ticket; an invitation is not sufficient. Ted Mann does not seat as many as Northrop Auditorium, which is currently under renovation, so seating will be limited.
- Overflow seating for ticketed guests, and for members of the public as room allows, will be in Rarig Center, where the ceremony will be shown live. Details for all ticketed guests are available.
- The public is welcome to view the ceremony live in Coffman Union and the St. Paul Student Center.
- To watch the ceremony live online, go to www.umn.edu the morning of the inauguration to be directed to the site.
- The ceremony will be carried live in Kirby Rafters on the Duluth campus, in Bede Ballroom of Sargeant Student Center on the Crookston campus, in Room 122 of the Welcome Center on the Morris campus, and in Room 419 University Square on the Rochester campus.
- For more information, contact email@example.com.