The Security Monitor Program provides services throughout the Twin Cities campus. As an Independent Services Organization, we are able to charge a straight hourly fee per monitor. Our services can be requested on a contract or temporary basis, and are offered year-round, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and depending on your needs, monitors are available to work indoors or outdoors. If you need to contract services, please contact Justin Yarrington at 612-624-5683 or via e-mail at (email@example.com).
Permanent Contract Security
This is the option for University departments interested in contracting regular recurring services on a long term basis. For staffing reasons, we require that the proposed times of coverage are at least 3.5 hours on-site (customers are charged for on-site time only).
- $17 per hour for University departments
- University Holiday rates are $22 per hour
- This service can not be requested by Non-University clients
- Request Security Monitor(s)
Temporary or Event Security
If you are planning an event or would like a Student Security Monitor on a temporary basis, this is the ideal option. Please provide at least two weeks advance notice. Requests without a two week notice will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. For staffing reasons, we require that the proposed times of coverage are at least 3.5 hours on-site (customers are charged for on-site time only). We have two rate tiers for temporary or event security.
Tier 1 $17 per hour
Tier 2 $22 per hour
Request Security Monitor(s)
- Requests with less than two weeks advance notice
- Requests of greater than 24 security hours within a 24 hour period
- Requests occurring during peak times of the academic calendar. Peak times for fiscal year 2015 are 8/25/14-10/05/14, 12/1/14-12/28/14 and 5/4/15-5/17/15 (Pay periods 6,7,8,13,14 & 24)
Tier 3 $25 per hour