Creating a New Page
- Open the Parent site in Content Manager (see figure A).
- If prompted, enter your User Name and Password and select OK.
- Decide where on the site your new page will be located. Click on the folder under which the page will live.
- Click on "Add a new sub-section to this section of your site" (see red arrow on figure A).
- In the box that pops up, enter the name of the page and give it a URL. The URL should be the same as the name of the page, but all letters should be lowercase and words should be separated by dashes (see figure B). Click "OK."
- The new page will now appear with a folder icon below the section that you had clicked on prior to adding the page.
- Click on the new page name and the "Go to this section of your site" link in order to add content to your new page.
- Add content by typing directly into the Title, Body Content, or Right Column sections, or paste content in using the appropriate text icon in the menu bar (see Pasting Text into UMContent for more information).
- See the Using UMContent for more information about adding content and selecting a page layout, and see the Style Guide for questions about style.
Figure A. Example of adding a new section in Content Manager.