Weight Watchers on Campus
Find a Meeting on Your Campus
Find a meeting along with information about how to enroll in a program on your campus:
- The program offers motivational support for weight loss and maintenance in a group setting. The weekly meetings are led by a facilitator who has successfully completed the Weight Watchers® program.
- The attendance requirement for fee reimbursement: 14 meetings over a four-month period of time.
- With Monthly Pass, register and pay online.
- Step 1. Find a meeting time and location on campus that is convenient for you
- Step 2. Be prepared to pay in advance with your credit/debit card for one month of meetings at $39.95
- Step 3. To register, use the following University of Minnesota identifiers:
- U of M "Employer ID": 52902
- U of M "Employer Passcode": WW52902
- Step 4. Register online at Weight Watchers now
- Going forward, your credit/debit card will automatically be charged each month unless you cancel your Weight Watchers account. Please call 866-204-2885 to cancel your account.
- You can be reimbursed three times in one calendar year up to a lifetime maximum total of six reimbursements. Your reimbursement will total $159.80 for four months of weekly meetings. While you may be reimbursed more than one time during the year, the maximum number of wellness points that can be earned in a program year for completing weight management is 150 points.
Earn points for lower Premiums in 2015
- Earn 150 wellness points
- Attend the required number of weight management meetings or classes by August 31, 2014
You must create an online account to receive your reimbursement of your registration fees.
Weight Watchers at Work - $159.80 for four months of meetings.
Create Your Weight - $235.00 for nine classes.
Create an account now
(opens new window)
- As a member of Weight Watchers at Work you can be reimbursed for three programs within one calendar year and a maximum of six total reimbursements.
Wellness Points Program At-A-Glance
Find out more about the many activity options available on the Wellness Point Program chart (pdf)
Find out more information in the Wellness Points Program overview (pdf)