Weight Watchers on Campus
- Earn 150 wellness points
- Deadline: Attend required number of classes by August 31, 2015
Find a Meeting on Your Campus
Find a meeting along with information about how to enroll in a program on your campus:
- The program offers motivational support for weight loss and maintenance in a group setting. The weekly meetings are led by a facilitator who has successfully completed the Weight Watchers® program.
- Attend 14 meetings over a four-month period of time to be eligible for reimbursement.
- With Monthly Pass, register and pay online.
- Step 1. Find a meeting time and location on campus that works for you.
- Step 2. Be prepared to pay $39.95 in advance with your credit/debit card for one month of meetings.
- Step 3. To register, use the following University of Minnesota codes:
- U of M "Employer ID": 52902
- U of M "Employer Passcode": WW52902
- Step 4. Register online at Weight Watchers now
- Your credit/debit card will automatically be charged each month unless you cancel your Weight Watchers account. You can call 866-204-2885 to cancel your account.
- You can be reimbursed three times in one calendar year up to a lifetime maximum total of six reimbursements. Your reimbursement will total $159.80 for four months of weekly meetings. While you may be reimbursed more than one time during the year, the maximum number of wellness points that can be earned in a program year for completing weight management is 150 points.