Tobacco Cessation Program
- Earn 200 wellness points
- Get started: Call Medica at 800-934-4824 to speak to a coach.
- Completion requirements: Three telephone coaching sessions.
- Deadline to enroll: Enroll by May 31, 2015, complete by August 31, 2015.
Calling it quits is not always easy, but the benefits of not using tobacco or nicotine are real. And they are almost immediate! The Tobacco Cessation Program, offered through Medica, provides the support you need to kick the habit for good. You can realize a decrease in blood pressure and heart rate, discover improvements in circulation and lung function, and lower the risk for heart attack.
When you enroll no later than May 31, 2015, and complete the Tobacco Cessation program from Medica by August 31, 2015, you will earn 200 wellness points.
How does the Tobacco Cessation program work?
If you are ready to kick the habit, call 1-800-934-4824. This Medica program offers:
- Up to five sessions with a Quit Coach
- A personalized quit plan and self-help materials
- Information about medications that can help you quit
- If medically appropriate, an eight-week supply of nicotine replacement therapy (e.g., gum, patches, lozenges) mailed to your home at no cost
- Additional online resources
- Points: 200
- Deadline: Enroll by May 31, 2015, complete by August 31, 2015.
Ready to call it quits? Call: 1-800-934-4824
- Email: email@example.com
- 4-UOHR Phone Center: