- Earn 25 points: Pledge online that you have not used tobacco within the past six months.
- Get started: Take the pledge on your StayWell Online profile
- Deadline to complete: August 31, 2015
As a non-tobacco user, when you pledge by August 31, 2015 that you have not used tobacco within the past six months, you will earn 25 wellness points.
University employees can take the pledge through their StayWell Online profile. Spouses or dependents can access StayWell Online directly and take the pledge.
Having trouble finding the non-tobacco user pledge on the StayWell website? For assistance in locating the pledge, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Go to: StayWell Online and login
- Click on Plans and Progress tab
- Locate the non-tobacco user pledge among the wellness programs
- Enter the current date (the day on which you are pledging that you do not use tobacco or tobacco products)