- Earn 25 Wellness Points: Pledge online that you have not used tobacco within the past six months.
- Get started: Take the pledge after logging in to StayWell Online
- Deadline to complete: August 31, 2013
As a non-tobacco user, when you pledge that you have not used tobacco within the past six months—in other words, you are and have been 100 percent tobacco-free for a minimum of six months, you can earn 25 points for your Wellness Points Bank. Take the pledge no later than August 31, 2013, to earn 25 points.
UPlan members can find the pledge on StayWell Online, the website which hosts the wellness assessment and your assessment results.
Having trouble finding the non-tobacco user pledge on the StayWell website? For assistance in locating the pledge, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Go to: StayWell Online and login
- Click on the My Points Bank tab
- Locate the non-tobacco user pledge among the Wellness Points Bank activities
- Enter the current date (i.e., the day on which you are pledging that you do not use tobacco or tobacco products)
Start October 1, 2012, to earn points for lower Premiums in 2014
Deadline: August 31, 2013
Non-tobacco Users Pledge (25 points).
The pledge is available on StayWell Online.
Wellness Points Bank
- StayWell HelpLine: 866-341-1170
- Email: email@example.com
- 4-UOHR Phone Center:
Wellness Points Bank At-a-Glance
- Check out the many activity options on the Wellness Points Bank chart (pdf)
- Find out more information in the Wellness Points Banks overview (pdf)