Online Healthy Living Programs
- Earn 50 points: Participate in a six-week, Online Healthy Living program to change your health habits.
- Get started: Employees can begin a course on StayWell Online with their University ID. Spouses or dependents can begin a course by accessing StayWell Online directly.
- Deadline: Enroll by June 30, 2015, complete by August 31, 2015
About the Online Healthy Living Programs
When you (or your UPlan-covered spouse) complete one Online Healthy Living program by August 31, 2015, you can earn 50 wellness points. The 50 wellness points are the maximum number of points that can be earned for completing an Online Healthy Living program in a program year. However, you are welcome to take as many Healthy Living courses as you like.
The suite of Healthy Living online programs are designed to help University employees change their health habits. These self-paced online programs offer a step-by-step approach to behavioral change that can be tailored to your needs and wellness goals. Depending upon which six-week Online Healthy Living program you enroll in, you may expect to receive, among other things:
- information and advice
- tools to create a plan and measure your progress toward meeting your goals
- a weekly to-do list
- motivational messages via e-mail
You can choose from one of the following options:
- Easy Start
- Get in Shape
- Healthier Diet
- Healthy Aging
- Healthy Heart
- Stress Relief
- Weight Loss
- Healthy Seniors
- The Custom program
- Your Healthy Living Program
©2008 Matria Healthcare, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Healthy Living programs are being distributed to the University of Minnesota per an agreement between StayWell Health Management and the University.