HRMS Key Contact Information
This form to be used only by HRMS Key Contacts.
This form does not replace the OIT Data Access Request Form. Both forms must be submitted.
No HRMS access is granted until training has been completed.
This Training Authorization Form does NOT reserve training seats or authorize access.
Fill out the online form below or download the pdf version.
- An authorization form must be signed by the HRMS Key Contact (pdf) of your college/administrative unit and submitted to Training Services prior to enrollment.
- Training Services will respond to requests for HRMS training once the completed authorization form has been received.
Training Selection Guidelines
- Most individuals with HRMS access do Appointment Entry, Distribution Correction, Pay Entry, Leave Entry, HSA Entry, and Encumbering Entry. For this reason, the HRMS Entry course covers all of these roles.
- Staff doing only Pay, Leave, or HSA Entry, may take the shorter Pay/Leave/HSA Entry class.
- Administrators and other types of staff only needing Inquiry access may take the HRMS Inquiry class.
- Staff doing Distribution Correction and Encumbering Entry, but not Appointment Entry, are required to take the full HRMS Entry course because of the critical need to understand Job Data.
||Inquiry to: Appointment, Encumbering, Leave, and HSA
||Entry to: Appointment, Distribution Correction, Encumbering, HSA, Pay, and Leave
||(Limited) Entry to: Pay, Leave, HSA
||HRMS Entry (Prereq: HRMS Inquiry)
Important: The following form is to be completed by HRMS Key Contact only.