The Office of Human Resources is committed to providing University faculty and staff with professional development, training opportunities, and organizational resources to be successful in their current positions or to move to the next level in their career.
Strengthen Your Management Leadership Skills
- Successful Manager's Leadership Program: This dynamic program focuses on the key skills and behaviors that contribute to the success of today’s managers and leaders. It assists managers in understanding their role as leaders, applies sound leadership principles, and provides participants with the skills, behaviors, and tools for success. A new feature of the program includes a 360-degree assessment of each participant.
- Situational Leadership Program: A two-day program to help managers learn to be situational leaders who can quickly change leadership styles as the situation changes, allowing them to effectively manage and develop their personnel, time, and resources.
ULearn is a Learning Management System (LMS) that allows for administration, tracking, and reporting of training content—both online and instructor-led. All University employees are automatically enrolled in ULearn.
Organizational Effectiveness offers a variety of education, training, and consulting services designed to support University employees. Our services include:
- Personal and Professional Development
- Leadership and Management Programs
- Supervisory Training Program
- Organizational Effectiveness Consulting
- Financial, Human Resources Management System (HRMS), and Sponsored Projects Administration Training
Learn More about Organizational Effectiveness and Meet Our Team
Say Thank You!
When was the last time you received positive feedback for a job well done?
If you’ve had an exceptional experience and would like to say thanks, send a thank you card and recognize someone's effort. You'll make their day!
Send a Thank You Card