MOU - Teaching Evaluation
The content of this page applies to UEA employees on the University of Minnesota, Duluth campus.
The parties agree to form a working group, comprised of representatives from the faculty at UMD and administration at UMD, for the purposes of reviewing and evaluating the student evaluation tool for teaching. The working group shall be charged to accomplish the following:
- Examine student evaluation tools and process currently available
- Review methods of evaluation for individualized instruction assignments
- Compare these tools and processes with current best practices
- Obtain input from all interested UMD faculty and UMD administrators
- Recommend to UMD administration and UEA leadership the tools and processes to be used for student evaluation of teaching
Implementation of the evaluation tools and processes may require training and periodic review. The working group shall provide the recommendations to UMD administration and UEA leadership.