MOU Immediate Geographic Area - Extension
For purposes of Article 25, the parties shall recognize the following locations as the “Immediate Geographic Areas”. This list will be only for the University of Minnesota Extension.
- Twin Cities campus and the surrounding metropolitan areas including Rosemount, Chaska, Excelsior, Navarre, and Bethel
- Duluth Campus
- Crookston Campus and Northwest Research and Outreach Center (includes Crookston Extension)
- Morris Campus and West Central Research and Outreach Center (includes Morris Extension)
- Southern Research and Outreach Center
- North Central Research and Outreach Center (includes Grand Rapids Extension)
- Southwest Research and Outreach Center
- Cloquet Forestry Center (includes Cloquet Extension)
- Rochester CEE Center (includes Rochester Extension)
- Hormel Institute, Austin
- Extension locations in Nobles and Lyon Counties
- Extension locations in Otter Tail and Clay Counties
- Extension locations in Stearns and McLeod Counties
- Extension locations in Blue Earth and Freeborn Counties
- Extension locations in Kanabec and Crow Wing Counties
The employer has designated each Regional Center as a department. Therefore, an Extension employee’s first bump shall be in the Regional Center, and if there is no bump, then the next choice would be in the same Collegiate/Administrative unit and Immediate Geographic area, as listed.
This agreement does not preclude or inhibit the Employer’s inherent management right to restructure and/or reorganize at a future date.
This agreement will be effective for the 2011-2013 contract.