Net Pay Distribution
- Payment Type
- Indicates whether you are receiving a (hard-copy) check or having your net pay direct deposited into one or more bank accounts. A direct deposit pay statement is often referred to as an Advice.
- Paycheck Number
- This is a unique system-assigned paycheck or pay advice number
- Account Type
- This shows the type of account(s) used for direct deposit, checking or savings.
- Account Number
- Displays the last 4-digits of each account used to directly deposit the designated net amount to your checking or savings account.
- Displays your total net pay for that period. If your net pay is deposited to multiple accounts, the amount for each account will be listed with the Account Type, and the total of all accounts shows at the bottom.
Sign Up for Direct Deposit at Employee Self-Service
With direct deposit, your net pay is electronically deposited into your account. Advantages of direct deposit:
- Provides immediate access to payroll funds on payday.
- Eliminates lost/stolen checks (paper checks sitting in mailboxes are easy targets).
- No longer need to be at work to obtain paycheck.
- Eliminate hazards of obtaining a check during emergency closings.