Office of Human Resources
Main navigation | Main content
How to Use FrontierMEDEX
- Always carry the FrontierMEDEX member ID card with you when you travel. Make sure you also have your UPlan medical and pharmacy member ID cards and the phone numbers for your Claims Administrators.
- If you have a travel or medical problem, call the toll-free phone number listed on your ID card for the country you are in or call the Baltimore, Maryland, Coordination Center collect (1-410-453-6330) if the country is not listed.
- In a medical emergency away from home, go immediately to the nearest physician or hospital without delay and then contact one of the FrontierMEDEX Coordination Centers for help.
- A multilingual coordinator will ask your name, company name, member ID number, a description of the situation, and then render whatever assistance is necessary.
- If you are admitted to a hospital, contact your UPlan Administrator within 48 hours or as soon as possible by calling the Member Services phone number on your UPlan member card.