E3 2009 Recap
More than 750 experts and enthusiasts gathered at the Saint Paul RiverCentre to share the latest advances in renewable energy during E3 2009. Thanks to all of our sponsors, attendees, speakers, exhibitors and volunteers for making this year's conference the best yet!
Keynote & Super Panel Videos
Track Speaker Presentations
For a list of all speakers who participated in the E3 2009 Conference please download a copy of the conference program.
Renewable Fuels & Products
- Rep. Paul Gardner, Minnesota Legislature - download PPT
- Steve Wann, DaniMer Scientific - download PPT
- Yusuf Wazirzada, Cargill - download PPT
- Olga Lyandres, Northwestern University - download PPT
- Ellen Stechel, Sandia National Laboratories - download PPT
- William Gosnold, University of North Dakota - download PPT
- Curtis Jabs, Basin Electric Power Cooperative - download PPT
Energy Policy, Environment and Economy
- Daniel Yarano, Fredrikson & Byron - download PPT
- William Weimer, Faegre & Benson LLP (moderator) - download PPT
- John R. Bryan, Rocky Mountain Secure Smart Grid Initiative - download PPT
- Nick Haupt, Engineers Without Borders, University of Minnesota - download PPT
- Shengyin Xu, Solar Decathlon, University of Minnesota - download PPT
- Lowell Rasmussen, University of Minnesota-Morris - download PPT 1 / PPT 2
- Jessica Burdette, Energy Management Solutions - download PPT
- Tom Sagstetter, Great River Energy - download PPT
- Rolf Scholz, Dero Bike Rack - download PPT
Putting Minnesota on the Map: Next Steps for Building a Smart Grid Coalition
This conference took place the day after E3 2009 and featured presentations and discussions focused on smart grid opportunities for Minnesota.
View presentations from the Smart Grid workshop.