1. What are the goals of economics when it "grows up" disconnected from an awareness which includes ecology, psychology and philosophy?
2. How does this compare with our present understanding and practice of economics?
3. Why do you think the author links economics and technology in the story?
4. Why do you think the author used gender the way she/he did?
5. In your own words, what are the messages that come from Philosophia, Ecologia and Psyche?
· Philosophia -
· Ecologia -
· Psyche -
Are these messages accurate? Are they relevant? Explain.
6. On a separate piece of paper write your own ending to the story.
7. What kinds of changes would economics and technology make if they listened to the insights of philosophy, ecology and psychology? What would the goals of the economy be?