1. The University of Minnesota Human Rights Library
authorizes you to consult the documents, logos, gifs, graphics, and all other information in this
Library and to copy individual documents published through this World Wide Web site, except to
the extent prohibited by paragraphs 3 and 4 below, for personal or non-commercial use. In
consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these documents which you make
shall retain all copyright, proprietary, and source indications contained within them.
Furthermore, you agree to cite the source of the documents when they are quoted. Parts of
documents may be quoted, so long as the sense of the documents is preserved. Otherwise,
documents may not be modified.
2. Some documents have been published on this site
with the permission of the copyright holder. All rights are reserved on these documents and
permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright holder. The source is indicated
within these documents.
4. Any commercial use or publication of all or part of documents
on this site is strictly prohibited, without prior written authorization from the University of
Minnesota Human Rights Library.
5. Except to the extent indicated above, all rights are
reserved to the organizational structure and selection of materials of this Library as well as to all
documents, logos, gifs, other graphics, or other information contained on this site. Any use of the
organizational structure, selection of materials, logos, gifs, or other graphics is strictly prohibited,
without prior written authorization from the University of Minnesota Human Rights Library.
6. If you are developing a site on the World Wide Web or other on-line service and you intend to link your site to any part of the University of Minnesota Human Rights Library, you are requested to inform the University of Minnesota Human Rights Library (email@example.com) and to attribute the linked material clearly to the University of Minnesota Human Rights Library.