70/92 Ibrahim Dioumessi, Sekou Kande, Ousmane Kaba vs. Guinea (not dated). Communication on detention without trial.
1. The African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights, established under Article 30 of the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights;
2. Meeting at its Fifteenth Ordinary session held in Banjul, The Gambia, from 18 to 27 April 1994;
3. Recalling the provisions of Article 57 of the Charter and those of Rules 110 and 115 of the Rules of Procedure which stipulate that prior to any substantive consideration, all communications must be brought to the knowledge of the State concerned;
4. Notes that the said communication was brought to the attention of the State of the Republic of Guinea on 13/11/92, 12/4/93 and 12/3/94;
5. Requests the Guinean Government to submit additional information relating to the issue within 2 months of the receipt of a new notification, facing which this matter shall be considered during the Sixteenth Session. (Article 57 of the Charter; Articles 110 and 115 of the Rules of Procedure).