42/90 International PEN vs. Malawi
Communication on denial of the right to life, etc; dated March 12, 1990.
1. The African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights, established under Article 30 of the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights;
2. Meeting at its Seventh Ordinary Session held in Banjul, The Gambia, from 18 to 28 April 1990;
3. Has taken the following decision:
4. At its sitting on Wednesday 25 April, 1990;
5. Considering that the communication is directed against a State non‑party to the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights;
Declares the communication inadmissible. (Article 101 of the Rules of Procedure).