37/90 Georges Eugene vs. USA, Haiti
Alleged ill-treatment by USA and Haiti, dated March 23 1990.
1. The African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights; established under Article 30 of the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights;
2. Meeting at its Seventh Ordinary session from 18 to 28 April 1990 in Banjul (The Gambia);
3. Has taken the following decision:
4. At its sitting on Wednesday 25 April 1990;
5. Considering that the communication is directed against States non-party to the African Charter;
Declares the communication inadmissible. (Article 101 of the Rules of Procedure).