Five Reasons to Give Online
- It's easy. Simply visit www.umn.edu/cfd from your work or home computer and follow the simple directions. Payroll Services will automatically deduct your contribution from your paycheck.
- It's safe. All of the information you submit online is secure and private. You can submit your online pledge from the safety of your own home. No one has to see your pledge form. You identify yourself online through your employee number.
- It's fast. Your online pledge is immediately entered into the system. This means you have more chances to win weekly prizes during the Community Fund Drive.
- It saves money. More online giving means less staff time entering data and fewer temporary employees hired to input data. This saves the University money on Community Fund Drive administrative costs.
- It's more accurate. When you submit your pledge online, there's no chance of data entry or interpretation errors. All of your information is at your fingertips. You have the opportunity to review and modify your pledge form online at any time before the end of the Community Fund Drive.